Are these programs too good to be true?

No. Congress has created and implemented several new loan repayment programs to combat the country’s overwhelming student loan debt. Explore the “How It Works” section at the top of the page to get an idea which national programs you might qualify for.

Does Student Debt USA offer a legitimate service?

Yes. Student Debt USA is a registered member of the Association for Student Loan Relief (AFSLR). We have chosen to be an active member of the industry’s foremost educational resource group. To find out what real clients are saying about Student Debt USA, check out our testimonial page or visit out listing on the Better Business Bureau.

Can I apply for these programs without third-party help?

Yes. But the paperwork and filing process can be incredibly difficult to handle alone. Just as you would hire someone to help with taxes, so too should you entrust your student loan documentation and processing to a team of experts. We’ll make sure you receive the most benefits and keep you up-to-date on any program changes.

What types of loans qualify for these programs?

Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program

  • Federal Direct Stafford/Ford Loans (Direct Subsidized Loans)
  • Federal Direct Unsubsidized Stafford/Ford Loans (Direct Unsubsidized Loans)
  • Federal Direct PLUS Loans (Direct PLUS Loans)—for parents and graduate or professional students
  • Federal Direct Consolidation Loans (Direct Consolidation Loans)

Pay as You Earn Program

All Federal Student Loans taken out after 2007.

Your FFEL Program loans cannot be repaid under PAYE, but certain types of loans part of the FFEL Program are weighed in considering whether you have a partial financial hardship. These loans include:

  • Subsidized and Unsubsidized Federal Stafford Loans
  • Federal PLUS Loans made to graduate or professional students
Is Student Debt USA associated with the U.S. Government?

No. Student Debt USA is a third party document preparation and servicing company. We file paperwork and maintain accounts on your behalf.

Fill Out The Form To
Get Started